Loading some great jobs for you...
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The Caregiver is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client s needs. The Caregiver will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client s care. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is seeking high-energy individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, and weekends.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One-to-one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US